Peoria Movers & Moving Services
If you're moving to Peoria, I'm sure you're quite busy – so I wanted to help by negotiating deals with some of the best Peoria movers. Tell me a bit about your move in the form above and I'll connect you with Peoria moving companies who will offer you discounted rates just because you're my friend. Sound easy? It is!
Moving Around Peoria
One thing Peoria has going for it: lots of highways to choose from.
- Interstate 74 runs diagonally through downtown, from northwest to southeast.
- Coming off I-74, I-474 goes south.
- U.S. Route 24 is a major road in downtown Peoria and heads southwest.
- U.S. 150 goes through the northern portion of the city and heads west.
- Illinois State Route 6 extends from I-474, heading north and south through the northwest of Peoria.
- SR-8 runs parallel to 1-74 in the southern portion of the city.
- SR-29 runs parallel with U.S. 24, heading north and south.
- SR-40 runs north and south through the center of Peoria, and banks toward the southwest.
- SR-116 heads east and west.
- SR-91 passes through the far northwest corner of Peoria.
Flights in Peoria
There's also a bit of flexibility in choice of airports. The General Wayne Downing Peoria International Airport does have some non-stop flights to major U.S. cities on at least five different passenger airlines, which beats having to drive two hours to get to Chicago O'Hare International Airport or Midway International Airport.
However you choose to travel to your final destination, I hope everything goes well for you on moving day. Good luck!